Statistical Laboratory Seminars
Statistical Laboratory Seminars generally take place in Meeting Room 12 in Pavilion D, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road.
All interested are encouraged to take part to the full by presenting their ideas and discussing those of others. Graduate students especially are urged to attend.
- Optimization and Incentives
- Public Understanding of Risk
- Graduate Seminars
Other related University seminars
- DAMTP/CMS Seminars
- Signal Processing Laboratory Seminars
- Isaac Newton Institute
- National and International Scientific Research Meetings
- Computational and Systems Biology
- MRC Biostatistics Unit
- Seminars in the University
- Machine Learning @ CUED
© Statistical Laboratory, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge CB3 0WB.
Page last modified: Thursday, 04-Feb-2016 13:35:17 GMT
Information provided by firstname.lastname@example.org