- The lecture on Tuesday, February 12 will be rescheduled to later in
- There will be two sessions for the first examples class, held:
If you would like your work to be marked, please submit your solutions to Problem 9
and Problem 10 to my pigeon hole in the CMS by 5:00pm on Tuesday,
- 1:30pm in MR15 on Thursday, February 21st
- 4:00pm in MR5 on Friday, February 22nd
- There will be two sessions for the second examples class,
- 2:00 pm in MR9 on Tuesday, May 7th
- 4:00 pm in MR9 on Tuesday, May 7th
If you would like your work to be marked, please submit your
solutions to Problem 7 and Problem 8 into my pigeon hole in the
CMS by 12:00 pm on Monday, May 6th.
Notes from related courses
Flow lines of the Gaussian free field. Each curve is an SLE(1/4) type curve.
An SLE(128) curve in the square [-1,1]^2 from -i to i.